We are the best podiatrists in Culver City and we have a wide range of clinic services to offer.
Our clinical services are quite extensive and we have a primary focus is on sports medicine and sports-related sports injuries. Our mission is to ensure that all your bones are working in the best manner. There is so much weight that lands on your feet which can cause a number of issues.
Some of the areas of specialty include:
Gait evaluation and custom Orthotics
Stress fracture management
Disease of the nail including onychomycosis treatment
X-ray / MRI/Ultrasound services and second opinions regarding surgical intervention
PRP, stem cell, and steroid injections
Shockwave, laser treatment
Reconstructive Surgical Services
There are many reconstructive surgery procedures that we have to offer including:
- Minimally invasive bunion and hammertoe surgery.
- Flat foot reconstruction.
- Cavus foot reconstruction.
- Joint sparing procedures including total ankle replacement.
- Trauma/fracture care.
- Stress fracture treatment and care.
- Sports injury/overuse injury including Achilles tendon repair, other soft
- tissue repairs.
- Arthroscopic procedures for ankle pain, plantar fasciitis, and heel pain.
- Diabetic limb and salvage care
- Diabetic ulcer treatment and debridement.
- Total contact casting.
- Diabetic neuropathy / pain treatment / numbness pain.
- Slow-healing wounds/wound biopsy.
- Custom diabetic shoes.
There are certain people who believe that they have to live with the pain for the rest of their lives. You can be sure that we will provide you with the right treatment options and you will be able to use your feet again without any pains. We are a facility that offers a full range of clinic services to our patients. Our mission is to see to it that you are able to regain your freedom and comfort
The other types of services that we offer include:
Laser treatment of fungal nail
Onychomycosis/nail fungus treatment with laser, oral antifungal, and topical strategies
Corn and callus treatment
Plantar fasciitis/heel pain
Treatment for gout
Rheumatoid arthritis foot pain treatment
X-ray and MRI evaluation and second opinion
We have qualified doctors and specialists who offer a wide range of clinic services. Our experienced experts can help you with all manner of foot and ankle problems. We can treat all sports-related injuries and other medical conditions that will affect your feet. For instance, people with arthritis or diabetes may have wounds, aches, and other pains on their feet and we have the right treatment option for you.